Invest in Your Business
Thank you for your interest in the Greater Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce. Our members value their relationship with the Chamber and most continue a successful partnership with the growing Palm Bay Chamber and its members for many years. Outlined below are the benefits for the non-trustee membership that are offered.
All memberships receive the following marketing and benefits:
- Networking opportunities at over 70 events a year.
- Opportunity to display brochures and business cards in Chamber lobby.
- Profile listing on the Chamber’s website: www.GreaterPalmBayChamber.com.
- Free link to member web pages, business description, coupons, and calendar of events.
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening support.
- Weekly Chamber Intel email.
- Use of Chamber boardroom (when available between 9-5).
- Use of Chamber logo and window cling.
- Updates on Business Regulations, Economic Development, and Community Partner Information.
- Advocacy on behalf of the business community.
- New Member Certificate.
- Marketing opportunities at Chamber events.
- Business Counseling Services through SCORE.
- Social media promotion.
- Monthly committee meetings.
- Free job listings to fill employment needs.
- Opportunity for Committee participation.
- Opportunity to receive awards and recognition.
- Marketing seminars and business education.
- Advertising package for each new member worth over $2,000.
- FREE Business Tabletop at a monthly luncheon of your choice per availability the first year of your membership.
Home-based Business Membership
- To qualify as a Home-based Business, you must have a residential address. PO Box is okay if it is protecting your home address and you are actually working from home and not paying remuneration to more than two people.
- Non-Profits receive the advertising package and will be listed in the annual printed member directory.
Join our leads club for $25/year
1-25 Employees $375 + $25 processing fee the first year
26-50 Employees $525 + $25 processing fee the first year
51-75 Employees $675 + $25 processing fee the first year
76+ Employees $825+ $25 processing fee the first year
Home Based Business $275 + $25 processing fee the first year
(You must have a residential address and not paying remuneration to more than two people)
Nonprofits 501c3 (less than 15 Employees) $275+ $25 processing fee the first year
Political Campaign $325 + $25 processing fee the first year
Benefits of Membership
Profile listing on the Chamber’s website which receives 263,000 page views per year
Link to member web page
Networking opportunities at over 140 events/meetings a year
Opportunity to display brochures and business cards in Chamber lobby
One Free Business Tabletop at monthly luncheon during the first year
Ribbon cutting and grand opening support
Weekly Chamber Intel with opportunities to share your message
Use of Chamber Boardroom when free M-F 9-5
Use of Chamber logo and window cling
Marketing opportunities at Chamber events
Business Counseling services through SCORE
Free job listings to fill employment needs
Personal & Professional development
Advertising packing worth over $2,000