What is an Ambassador?
Our Chamber Ambassadors are amazing volunteers that help our new members and act as public relations liaisons during networking events. They’re local business owners or community leaders who represent the chamber during our events; new member orientations, ribbon cuttings, or special events.
If you have any questions during an event or need help meeting other chamber members, look for the members wearing an ambassador badge.
Our 2017 Ambassadors
Jessica Moore – Ambassador Chair – 142 Productions
Debbie Lloyd Lee
Can I Become An Ambassador?
Any current Chamber member in good standing may be eligible to serve as an Ambassador. Serving as an Ambassador allows you to become more involved in your business community and stay well-informed of the Chamber’s events, services, and procedures. This results in increased networking opportunity, and enhanced visibility of your business.
The Ambassador Committee meets quarterly. Ambassadors also may attend monthly lunch, ribbon cutting events, networking meetings and other Chamber functions throughout the year.
You will receive recognition throughout the year in a variety of different ways:
- Listing on the Ambassador page of the Chamber’s Website.
- Introduction at the monthly lunch
- Introduction and recognition at Chamber events at which you volunteer.
- Recognition at the Annual Installation & Ambassador Recognition Dinner.
- Opportunity to be recognized as Ambassador of Year
- Official Greater Palm Bay Chamber Ambassador
- Name Badge that should be worn at every event
If you’re interested, please contact us!